- Business Before/After Hours: allows members to network and socialize before/after business hours, and takes place at one of our member businesses, occurs as scheduled.
- Lunch and Learns: training or presentation session offered by an organization to employees during a lunch hour. Lunch and Learns are held to inform or inspire employees, cover issues or initiatives, fulfill requirements, or create a workplace of learning, communication and collaboration.
PROMOTION & PUBLICITY
- Ribbon Cuttings: members are given the opportunity to celebrate their new business, new senior management, major expansion or renovation, relocation, or second location with a ribbon cutting.
- Weekly e-blasts: provides members with the opportunity to advertise upcoming events, projects or press releases for their business to the 500+ members of the Chamber.
- Business Directory: your business contact information is displayed on the chamber website and in the Discover Anson Welcome Magazine. New members will be listed in the Chamberlines.
- Event Sponsorship: members are given the opportunity to sponsor Chamber events, such as Business After Hours, Business Expo, Annual Banquet, Big Game Hunt and Annual Chamber Open.
- Business Spotlight: members can showcase their business and staff in the Chamberlines, which is sent to all chamber members.
CHAMBER EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- Our events & programs, such as Leadership Anson, our Annual Banquet, Business Expo, Annual Big Game Hunt and our Chamber Open, provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base.
- Bring credibility to your business: you can increase positive perception among customers and business owners when you’re a member of the Chamber.
- Make business contacts: the Chamber generates more business activity for the community, and promotes business-to-business commerce and opportunities for networking.
- Gain a voice in government: the Chamber is your voice in government. We take on the tough issues, such as new regulations, taxes, fees, assessments and costs directed at local businesses.
- Serve on a committee: as a chamber member, you have the opportunity to get more involved by serving on committees that interest you, such as Uptown Wadesboro Inc., membership, Chamber Open, Big Game Hunt, and Ambassadors.
- Referrals: as a chamber, we will refer your business to other chamber members and to visitors with an inquiry about the Anson county area.